Rochester, NY, July 21, 2016 -- Rochester, NY-based financial hardware solutions provider, UniLink, announced the company’s annual tradeshow/industry conference schedule for this upcoming fall. UniLink’s schedule includes events for all major financial software platforms: Jack Henry, FIS, and Fiserv.
The fall UniLink tradeshow calendar includes the following:
- Jack Henry Symitar Educational Conference, September 13-15 in San Diego, CA
- RDC Summit, September 14-16 in Orlando, FL
- P3 User Group Meeting, September 18-20 in Lincoln, NE
- FIS ImageCentre User Group Meeting, October 4-6 in Birmingham, AL
- Jack Henry BEC Annual Conference and Technology Showcase, October 17-20 in Grapevine, TX
- Mid-South User Group Meeting, October 27-28 in Memphis, TN
This year’s exhibit table will include the latest products and education for item processing and branch operations. The company’s suite of financial products includes check scanners, document scanners, front counter teller capture, remote deposit merchant capture, currency authenticators, photo ID scanners, electronic signature pads and more.
If you are interested in learning more about these events, or know of any national, regional or local user group meetings, tradeshows and/or conferences that you would recommend a UniLink representative to attend, please contact us at 800.666.2980 or visit www.UniLinkinc.com.